Starting with park visits on Jan. 9, 2024, theme park reservations will no longer be required for date-based tickets.
When getting your ticket, you will simply select a start date for Jan. 9, 2024 or later, complete your purchase and then you will be all set! For reference, date-based tickets are the standard ticket option Disney offers to guests.
For other admission types, including non-dated tickets, theme park reservations may be required to help us continue managing attendance and delivering a great experience for everyone. You can check which admission types require park reservations by visiting DisneyWorld.com/ThemeParkReservations before you purchase.
As we reported earlier Disney has introduced a new theme park reservation system that will require guests to hold a reservation for the park they wish to visit on a particular day. Below we show a step by step guide as to how this new system will work.
Before we get to the steps it is important to know the following:
- The Park reservation system opens at 12pm BST on 22 June for resort guests, 26 June for Annual Passholders and 28 June for other existing ticket holders.
- Park reservations will be available through 26 September 2021.
- Reservations are limited and subject to availability and are not guaranteed until a reservation is finalised.
- Guests will be able to select one park per day; Park Hopping is temporarily unavailable.
- A park reservation must be made for each day of entry.
- If you have a multi-day ticket, you will be required to make a park reservation for each date of your visit.
- We highly recommend that you make your park reservation as soon as you complete your ticket purchase, as availability can change until the reservation is finalised.
- Disney Park Pass Availability Calendar Click HERE
Continue reading →