As summer wanes, the fall season ushers in a variety of enticing family experiences at Walt Disney World Resort in Florida. This year, fan-favorite seasonal celebrations will return with new festive and delicious offerings for guests of all ages to enjoy.
Enjoy Haunting Halloween Festivities at Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party at Magic Kingdom Park brews up eerie-sistible delights from entertaining parades and exclusive character photo opportunities to scary-good treats. The special-ticket event is offered on select nights from Aug. 11 to Nov. 1 after normal park hours from 7 p.m. to midnight.
- New for 2023, partygoers can see Minnie Mouse, Daisy Duck, and Clarabelle Cow dressed as the Sanderson Sisters from Disney’s “Hocus Pocus” in Mickey’s “Boo-To-You” Halloween Parade.
- Thirty scrumptious, specially themed fall and Halloween treats will be offered throughout the park. Select treatswill be exclusively available for purchase at the party while others will be offered to Magic Kingdom guests during regular hours.
Guests can trick-or-treat their way through the park and indulge in delicious Mars sweets like SKITTLES, SNICKERS and M&M’S, while dressed in their happiest, not-so-scary Halloween costumes.
- Heigh-ho, Heigh-ho, The Seven Dwarfs return this year for event-exclusive photo opportunities.
- Enchanting entertainment abounds as a spirited pirate band takes over Adventureland with spooky sea shanties.
- Pop-up parties – featuring Max Goof and his Powerline party pack – will appear throughout the park before the troupe dances its way onto Main Street, U.S.A. ahead of Mickey’s “Boo-to-You” Halloween Parade.
- Party guests can commemorate their visit with an event-themed step-in photo experience.
- Each guest will also receive a reusable trick-or-treat bag and commemorative print to round out the special Halloween offerings.