- Unique snowmobile styled ride cars transport riders on an unforgettable expedition through the Antarctic wilderness with two launches, a 3,020-foot track that traverses both indoors and outside, and a grand finale arrival at the penguin habitat where riders can experience the enchanting world of these remarkable animals
- Exciting for the whole family, the coaster accommodates rider heights from 42-77 inches
Walt Disney World has shared some photos and video from inside Journey of Water – Inspired by Moana at EPCOT
Journey of Water – Inspired by Moana opens to the public later this year in the World Nature neighborhood in EPCOT. In the video below we can see Imagineers interacting with water as it goes on its journey. The whole experience will be themed, around the story of Moana.
Do you like to use cash at the Orlando Theme Parks well from next week you may not be able to at some of the major theme parks in Orlando.
SeaWorld and Aquatica Orlando along with Busch Gardens Tampa are transitioning to cashless operations starting 30 August 2023.
“Just swipe or tap your credit card, debit card, or smart device with Apple Pay or Google Pay everywhere you typically use cash. It’s faster, more secure, and convenient, so you can spend less time in line and more time having fun!
If you don’t have a payment card, we have you covered. Just stop by one of the easy-to-use Cash-to-Card kiosks located throughout the park to transfer your cash (free of charge) onto a Visa prepaid debit card that can be used anywhere Visa is accepted.”
As summer wanes, the fall season ushers in a variety of enticing family experiences at Walt Disney World Resort in Florida. This year, fan-favorite seasonal celebrations will return with new festive and delicious offerings for guests of all ages to enjoy.
Enjoy Haunting Halloween Festivities at Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party at Magic Kingdom Park brews up eerie-sistible delights from entertaining parades and exclusive character photo opportunities to scary-good treats. The special-ticket event is offered on select nights from Aug. 11 to Nov. 1 after normal park hours from 7 p.m. to midnight.
- New for 2023, partygoers can see Minnie Mouse, Daisy Duck, and Clarabelle Cow dressed as the Sanderson Sisters from Disney’s “Hocus Pocus” in Mickey’s “Boo-To-You” Halloween Parade.
- Thirty scrumptious, specially themed fall and Halloween treats will be offered throughout the park. Select treatswill be exclusively available for purchase at the party while others will be offered to Magic Kingdom guests during regular hours.
Guests can trick-or-treat their way through the park and indulge in delicious Mars sweets like SKITTLES, SNICKERS and M&M’S, while dressed in their happiest, not-so-scary Halloween costumes.
- Heigh-ho, Heigh-ho, The Seven Dwarfs return this year for event-exclusive photo opportunities.
- Enchanting entertainment abounds as a spirited pirate band takes over Adventureland with spooky sea shanties.
- Pop-up parties – featuring Max Goof and his Powerline party pack – will appear throughout the park before the troupe dances its way onto Main Street, U.S.A. ahead of Mickey’s “Boo-to-You” Halloween Parade.
- Party guests can commemorate their visit with an event-themed step-in photo experience.
- Each guest will also receive a reusable trick-or-treat bag and commemorative print to round out the special Halloween offerings.
SeaWorld Orlando has implemented a weather assurance policy that lets guests return to the park at no additional cost.
The Weather-or-Not Assurance program guarantees the value of your park ticket and can be used year-round for park visits impacted by inclement weather
SeaWorld Orlando usually remains open even when the weather isn’t cooperating. You never know when thunder and lightning, hail, or even a hurricane might unexpectedly land and ruin your good time. But don’t worry. That’s when SeaWorld’s Weather-or-Not Assurance steps in to provide you with a free return visit.
Your visit is covered through SeaWorld’s Weather-or-Not Assurance program. This program guarantees the value of your park experience and applies year-round, covering weather events such as rain, lightning, extreme heat, wind, snow, hail and more.
- Inclement weather causes early closure or negatively impacts the park’s operating hours.
- Rides are closed for over 60 minutes due to lightning, strong winds, heat, rain or snow.
- If park temperatures reach a heat index of 110 degrees or above.
For more information or to request a return visit please Click Here