- “Phoenix Rising” becomes the largest family-friendly addition to the Pantopia area of the park and will be the first coaster to feature on-board audio
- Minimum height requirement of only 42 inches will have thrill-seeking families experiencing the exhilarating flight of the Phoenix aboard an all-new suspended roller coaster that will swing riders side-to-side
Busch Gardens Spooktacular Returns Bigger than Ever with All-New Characters, Interactive Experiences, a Costume Parade and Fun Fall Activities for the Entire Family
Guests will enjoy one-of-a-kind theming and not-so-spooky fun for all family members each Saturday and Sunday through October 31
- New! Kandy’s Pumpkin Palooza: Kandy’s big dream to become a witch continues. And with big dreams come big spells and bigger pumpkins. This new walk-through experience is the perfect location for a family photo opportunity.
- New! Time Peace and Alfred: Pumpkins are not the only things affected by Kandy’s training sessions. A slight miscalculation of Kandy’s spells resulted in the creation of the newest long-legged members of Kandy’s world: Time Peace and Alfred.
- New! Professor Pufflemintz: This year’s Spooktacular sees the debut of Professor Pufflemintz, a science professor in charge of interactive experiments. A true amalgamation of fun and learning.
- Kandy’s World: Join Kandy as she shares her journey to becoming a real witch as well as stories of her spell training and eagerness to satisfy the sweet tooth with lots of candy.
- Spooktacular Costume Parade: A colourful parade of costumes will bring the Spooktacular Costume Parade to life. On this magical catwalk, all the guests, especially the little ones, are top models!
- Storytime with Kandy: Situated next to Kandy’s picture-perfect pumpkin patch and bubbling cauldron, guests will be immersed in the popular story “Room on a Broom,” where everybody has a place, and everyone belongs.
- Trick-or-Treating: With eight trick or treat stations, Busch Gardens Spooktacular is the perfect location for guests to purchase a bag and partake in the sweet seasonal tradition.
Howl-O-Scream at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay Will Unleash Soul-Cleansing Screams and Park-wide Terror with All-New Haunted House, Scare Zones and More.. Guests can brave six spine-chilling scare zones, five hair-raising haunted houses and four elaborate entertainment productions at Tampa Bay’s most terrifying Halloween event.
Guests can officially start warming up their vocal cords (it’s called Howl-O-Scream for a reason!). Howl-O-Scream at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay is slated to awaken the guests’ innermost fears and make them scream to the extreme with the ultimate parkwide terror including an all-new haunted house, two new scare zones, and all-new interactive entertainment offerings. Six spine-chilling scare zones, five hair-raising haunted houses and four elaborate entertainment productions will have guests screaming at the top of their lungs. Busch Gardens Tampa Bay’s Howl-O-Scream takes place select nights from Sept. 8 through Oct. 31, 2023.
This year, new terrors hailing from the afterlife and iconic frights will make even the bravest souls whimper in fear. Fan-favourite haunted houses such as Stranglewood Estate, Witch of the Woods and The Residence: Home for the Holidays will return, as well as infamous scare zones including The Junkyard, Beyond the Veil, The Shortcut and Ravens Mill. These returning favourites are just a few of the experiences that will complement the following fear-inducing new additions: Continue reading
Flavour, foodie fares and fiesta await all guests at Busch Gardens Tampa for Cinco de Mayo and Viva La Música. A celebración of Latin cultures, both events bring together world-renowned iconic dishes and live salsa, merengue and Tex-Mex musical performances from award-winning artists. Cinco de Mayo and Viva La Música take place every Friday, Saturday and Sunday from May 5 through May 21 and are included with daily park admission.
All-New Menu Turned into a Melting Pot of Spice and Flavour
A worldly trip across Latin America, all-new menu items include inspired dishes as well as national treasures from countries like Brazil, Colombia, Cuba, Ecuador, Venezuela, and more. Guests can indulge with the following delights: Continue reading
Busch Gardens Tampa Bay has announced that Serengeti Flyer, the world’s tallest and fastest ride of its kind, will open on February 27.
With each swing, riders will soar higher and higher above Busch Gardens Tampa Bay’s expansive 65-acre Serengeti Plain while experiencing multiple negative-G moments before plunging back toward the Earth.
Serengeti Flyer will feature twin duelling arms that soar progressively higher, reaching speeds of 68 mph and a maximum height of 135 feet at the ride’s peak. Guests will be seated back-to-back in rows of 10 across two gondolas, allowing for 40 guests to experience the ride at once.