- NEW Fried Pickles: Served with a Texas Petal Sauce
- NEW Whisky Maple Bacon Cinnamon Roll: Soft Sweet Cinnamon Roll, Crispy Crumbled Bacon, Topped with Whiskey Maple Glaze
- NEW Bangers and Mash: Guinness Sausage, Boursin Mashed Potatoes, Peas, Gravy
- NEW St. Patrick’s Day Nachos: Crispy Potato Chips, Corned Beef, Cheese & Red Cabbage
- NEW Tempura Battered Sushi: California Roll, Deep Fried and topped with Masago, Eel Sauce
- NEW Deep-Fried Dumpling: Asian Vegetable Medley, Ponzu Sauce
- NEW Boudin Balls with Remoulade Sauce: Cajun Rice Balls with ground Pork & Chicken, topped with Remoulade Sauce
Disney After Hours events return to Walt Disney World Resort starting January 2024 with tons of nighttime Disney fun. On event nights, guests can enjoy an extra three hours of magic-making at Magic Kingdom Park, Disney’s Hollywood Studios and EPCOT. Guests attending the separately ticketed events get more time to experience fan-favourite attractions, character greetings and unlimited complimentary snacks, including select beverages.
Extra magic awaits after hours at select Walt Disney World theme parks
Disney After Hours events allow a limited number of guests to enjoy Magic Kingdom Park, Disney’s Hollywood Studios and EPCOT after the parks officially close for the day, offering shorter wait times for select attractions and character experiences. Guests can also indulge in ice cream novelties, popcorn and beverages –– all included in the cost of the ticketed event. Early arrivals can access the parks starting at 7 p.m. to squeeze even more moonlight joy out of their visits.
Booked guests of Disney Resort hotels, Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotels, and Shades of Green can purchase tickets starting Nov. 7, 2023, by calling 407-W-Disney. Event tickets can be purchased online by all guests starting Nov. 14.
Disney After Hours ticket prices range from $155 to $175 (plus tax) at Magic Kingdom Park and at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Disney After Hours ticket pricing at EPCOT ranges from $149 to $159 (plus tax). Specially priced tickets are available for Annual Passholders and Disney Vacation Club members. Continue reading
Busch Gardens Spooktacular Returns Bigger than Ever with All-New Characters, Interactive Experiences, a Costume Parade and Fun Fall Activities for the Entire Family
Guests will enjoy one-of-a-kind theming and not-so-spooky fun for all family members each Saturday and Sunday through October 31
- New! Kandy’s Pumpkin Palooza: Kandy’s big dream to become a witch continues. And with big dreams come big spells and bigger pumpkins. This new walk-through experience is the perfect location for a family photo opportunity.
- New! Time Peace and Alfred: Pumpkins are not the only things affected by Kandy’s training sessions. A slight miscalculation of Kandy’s spells resulted in the creation of the newest long-legged members of Kandy’s world: Time Peace and Alfred.
- New! Professor Pufflemintz: This year’s Spooktacular sees the debut of Professor Pufflemintz, a science professor in charge of interactive experiments. A true amalgamation of fun and learning.
- Kandy’s World: Join Kandy as she shares her journey to becoming a real witch as well as stories of her spell training and eagerness to satisfy the sweet tooth with lots of candy.
- Spooktacular Costume Parade: A colourful parade of costumes will bring the Spooktacular Costume Parade to life. On this magical catwalk, all the guests, especially the little ones, are top models!
- Storytime with Kandy: Situated next to Kandy’s picture-perfect pumpkin patch and bubbling cauldron, guests will be immersed in the popular story “Room on a Broom,” where everybody has a place, and everyone belongs.
- Trick-or-Treating: With eight trick or treat stations, Busch Gardens Spooktacular is the perfect location for guests to purchase a bag and partake in the sweet seasonal tradition.
Howl-O-Scream at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay Will Unleash Soul-Cleansing Screams and Park-wide Terror with All-New Haunted House, Scare Zones and More.. Guests can brave six spine-chilling scare zones, five hair-raising haunted houses and four elaborate entertainment productions at Tampa Bay’s most terrifying Halloween event.
Guests can officially start warming up their vocal cords (it’s called Howl-O-Scream for a reason!). Howl-O-Scream at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay is slated to awaken the guests’ innermost fears and make them scream to the extreme with the ultimate parkwide terror including an all-new haunted house, two new scare zones, and all-new interactive entertainment offerings. Six spine-chilling scare zones, five hair-raising haunted houses and four elaborate entertainment productions will have guests screaming at the top of their lungs. Busch Gardens Tampa Bay’s Howl-O-Scream takes place select nights from Sept. 8 through Oct. 31, 2023.
This year, new terrors hailing from the afterlife and iconic frights will make even the bravest souls whimper in fear. Fan-favourite haunted houses such as Stranglewood Estate, Witch of the Woods and The Residence: Home for the Holidays will return, as well as infamous scare zones including The Junkyard, Beyond the Veil, The Shortcut and Ravens Mill. These returning favourites are just a few of the experiences that will complement the following fear-inducing new additions: Continue reading
Three brand new houses, four all-new scare zones, five sirens, and the return of four fan-favourite attractions, guests can experience one-of-a-kind thrills and chills on select nights from September 8 to October 31.
A formidable fog is settling over SeaWorld Orlando in preparation for the third annual scare event, Howl-O-Scream. Under the cloak of the night, the sinister sisters prevail, promising skull-shivering scares beyond your worst nightmare giving you more screams than any other theme park. Enter if you dare and escape if you can in the three new heart-stopping haunted houses plaguing this year’s event. Making it out of the houses is only the beginning, with four new scare zones expanding the siren’s eerie empire. From a petrifying pier to a toxic wasteland, experience the shadow-stalking fears that lie around every corner and reimagined frights all through the night. For thrills alongside chills, guests can soar to death-defying heights on fan-favourite attractions such as Manta, Mako, Pipeline, and Ice Breaker. Guests can quench their thirst for fear at a fiendishly interactive bar or feel the monstrous electricity of a live show. Howl-O-Scream 2023 features 5 haunted houses, 7 scare zones, more coasters and more unexpected frights than ever before, making it a can’t miss experience for haunt fans and thrill seekers alike.
SeaWorld Orlando’s Howl-O-Scream runs select nights from September 8 to October 31.
New Hair-Raising Houses and Slashing Scare Zones
Guests will begin their journey venturing beneath the surface of the sea in the all-new “D3LER1UM666 Laboratories.” Surrounded by the near-infinite depths below and expansive oceans beyond, peer into the darkness that engulfs an inescapable research headquarters before time runs out. Transport to the arctic terrain in pursuit of Frost, captured following her frigid fame and frostbite-ridden touch. Follow the smoke of Frost’s fiery twin, Flame in the brand-new house, “BENEATH THE ICE – The Meltdown,” soon to be the hottest rescue attempt ever made. Once free, there is nowhere to run. Prepare to freeze or burn. Drift through gruesome gators and ghoulish gravestones of the Louisiana Bayou in “DEAD VINES: Nawlin’s Nightmare.” Guests’ will trespass on Hex’s hideaway, feeling her wrath and wicked witchcraft while evading the jaws of her horrific home. Alongside these brand-new additions are the returned of reimagined classics like “Captain’s Revenge: Drowned in Darkness” and the fan favorite “Blood Beckoning.”
Guests can face their most frightening fears and scariest spooks in three brand new scare zones. Trek through a lethal landfill of mutant creatures, humans, and even plants hungry for a fright in the all-new “Toxic Turmoil.” Amid the chemical chaos are surprises in store – not everything is as it seems or as it was. If escape from infection was easy, do not be so fooled by the brand new “Blood Light District”, a borough known to tempt the faint of heart. The beauty and beckoning of their inhabitants are a curse, binding victims in bond and blood. Completing the cauldron of chills is the unveiling of “Carn-EVIL Pier.” Fun transitions to fright in the cloud of the night as freaks, barkers, and demented clowns’ welcome guests to the show. Step up to the plate, but there is a lot at stake! Appearing alongside these new nightmares are fan favourites “Portal of Passage,” “Frozen in Terror: Alive in the Ice,” “Witchcraft Bayou,” and “Terrors of the Deep.” Continue reading