- New! Holiday in the Sky – The evening sky comes to life with a colourful display of festive fireworks while an added spectacular water fountain show dances to the rhythm of a reimagined soundtrack with classic holiday tunes. Holiday in the Sky will take place on the Festival Field on select event nights.
- New! A mesmerising and enchanting musical light and projection show will adorn the Serengeti Overlook building. Guests will not want to miss this spectacle, which will run daily every 15 minutes starting at 6 p.m.
- New! Christmas with the Celts – A wonderful combination of Christmas Carols and Irish dance will captivate guests with the spirited and energetic entertainment of Christmas with the Celts. The renowned group of vocalists, musicians and dancers will perform live at Stanleyville Theater’s stage Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from December 16 through to December 25.
- New! Land of the Sweets – At this sweet winter wonderland, guests will find the Sugar Plum ballerina stilt walker and her Cavalier soldier, the newest characters to join the Sugar Plum Princess in her magnificent new realm.
- New! Right in the heart of Jungala, guests will be in awe with a new 32-foot-tall Christmas tree surrounded by a red and white winter wonderland.
Experience SeaWorld as the park is transformed into a winter wonderland with more than 3 million sparkling lights. Enjoy holiday entertainment, from the ALL-New Sounds of the Season to the fan-favourite Sesame Street Christmas Parade; grab a picture with Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer; or head to Wild Arctic and visit Santa himself.
Take a stroll through a wintery, watery wonderland immersed in a sea of twinkling holiday trees that sparkle to music as they light up the water. Dazzling images come to life on over 100 trees, including a giant glistening centrepiece that towers 70 feet above the water. Walk along the water’s edge for some holiday shopping at the Shoppes at Waterfront as a magical flurry of snow falls over SeaWorld Orlando while holiday sounds and smells fill the air. SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration is a holiday festival to delight all of the senses! Continue reading
Walt Disney World starts their Christmas holiday season on 6th November and it runs through to 30th December. There will not be a Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party or Candlelight Processional but Disney has detailed other offerings.
A reimagined holiday celebration will begin Nov. 6, 2020, at Walt Disney World Resort, with the four theme parks, Disney Springs and Disney resort hotels decked for the season. Through Dec. 30, guests will discover seasonal food and drinks at The Most Magical Place on Earth, as well as special merchandise and enchanting new entertainment experiences. Continue reading