- Unique snowmobile styled ride cars transport riders on an unforgettable expedition through the Antarctic wilderness with two launches, a 3,020-foot track that traverses both indoors and outside, and a grand finale arrival at the penguin habitat where riders can experience the enchanting world of these remarkable animals
- Exciting for the whole family, the coaster accommodates rider heights from 42-77 inches
Do you like to use cash at the Orlando Theme Parks well from next week you may not be able to at some of the major theme parks in Orlando.
SeaWorld and Aquatica Orlando along with Busch Gardens Tampa are transitioning to cashless operations starting 30 August 2023.
“Just swipe or tap your credit card, debit card, or smart device with Apple Pay or Google Pay everywhere you typically use cash. It’s faster, more secure, and convenient, so you can spend less time in line and more time having fun!
If you don’t have a payment card, we have you covered. Just stop by one of the easy-to-use Cash-to-Card kiosks located throughout the park to transfer your cash (free of charge) onto a Visa prepaid debit card that can be used anywhere Visa is accepted.”
- Orange Blossom Honey Pilsner
- Orange Blossom City Beautiful IPA
- Crooked Can Florida Sunshine Mango Lagger
- Crooked Can Highstepper American IPA
- Motorworks Brewing Pulp Friction Grapefruit IPA
- Motorworks Brewing Midnight Espresso Coffee Porter
SeaWorld Orlando is excited to celebrate Halloween with families and children of all ages once again at this year’s Spooktacular. Kids will love collecting ghoulish goodies as they explore SeaWorld Orlando’s fun-filled trick-or-treating trail and meet colorful characters along the way. The days will also be full of other immersive and family-friendly activities to get the whole family into the Halloween spirit.
This daytime event takes place every Saturday and Sunday starting September 17 and extends to Friday through Sunday from October 7 through the day of Halloween. SeaWorld Orlando’s Spooktacular is included with park admission.
Trick-or-Treating Around SeaWorld Orlando
The highlight of Spooktacular at SeaWorld Orlando is back! Children are encouraged to dress up in Halloween costumes and trick-or-treat for candy and snacks in the park. Each candy station along SeaWorld Orlando’s trick-or-treat trail features an assortment of sweet and salty favorites. A SeaWorld trick-or-treat bag is required to participate. SeaWorld Orlando will have an assortment of reusable bags available for purchase at the entrance of the Trick-or-Treat Trail.
Costumed guests can also enter a costume contest taking place in the Journey to Atlantis Plaza for the chance to win a special prize. The costume contest only takes place on Fridays during SeaWorld Orlando’s Spooktacular.