Busch Gardens Tampa turns into a melting pot of Latin cultures with live musical performances and culinary delights from all around Latin America
Flavour, foodie fares and fiesta await all guests at Busch Gardens Tampa for Cinco de Mayo and Viva La Música. A celebración of Latin cultures, both events bring together world-renowned iconic dishes and live salsa, merengue and Tex-Mex musical performances from award-winning artists. Cinco de Mayo and Viva La Música take place every Friday, Saturday and Sunday from May 5 through May 21 and are included with daily park admission.
All-New Menu Turned into a Melting Pot of Spice and Flavour
A worldly trip across Latin America, all-new menu items include inspired dishes as well as national treasures from countries like Brazil, Colombia, Cuba, Ecuador, Venezuela, and more. Guests can indulge with the following delights: Continue reading →
Busch Gardens Tampa Bay has announced that Serengeti Flyer, the world’s tallest and fastest ride of its kind, will open on February 27.
With each swing, riders will soar higher and higher above Busch Gardens Tampa Bay’s expansive 65-acre Serengeti Plain while experiencing multiple negative-G moments before plunging back toward the Earth.
Serengeti Flyer will feature twin duelling arms that soar progressively higher, reaching speeds of 68 mph and a maximum height of 135 feet at the ride’s peak. Guests will be seated back-to-back in rows of 10 across two gondolas, allowing for 40 guests to experience the ride at once.
Busch Gardens Tampa Bay today announced the return of the park’s fan-favourite Mardi Gras event. Inspired by the vibrant colours and delectable flavours of New Orleans’ biggest celebration, Mardi Gras at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay will transport guests to a festive realm of bayou-inspired fanfare featuring Cajun-inspired culinary delights and spirited entertainment offerings for the entire family.
Mardi Gras returns to Busch Gardens Tampa Bay on select dates 14 Jan – 5 March 2023
Feast on Authentic Cajun Cuisine
Busch Gardens Tampa Bay has brought the “Big Easy” to Tampa Bay with Mardi Gras-inspired culinary offerings. Guests will be able to feast like kings and queens with classic New Orleans style offerings ranging from gumbo, jambalaya, beignets, and much more. Plus, let the good times flow with classic bayou-inspired cocktails including Hurricanes, Spiced Rum Sangria and an all-new “Throw Me Some Beads” punch. Some of the new food items are:
- NEW! – Andouille Sausage Po’Boy
- NEW! – Crawfish Etouffee
- NEW! – Dirty Rice & Beans
- NEW! – King Cake Donut
- NEW! – Shrimp Creole
Continue reading →
Busch Gardens Tampa Bay just announced their exciting line-up of events for 2023, offering guests never-ending fun and entertainment options including one-of-a-kind seasonal festivities, a world-class line-up of concerts and events included with park admission and thrilling attractions such as the award-winning Iron Gwazi and the new Serengeti Flyer opening in Spring 2023.
January 14 – March 5 (select dates)
Inspired by the vibrant colours and delectable flavours of New Orleans’ biggest celebration, Mardi Gras at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay will transport guests to a festive realm of bayou inspired fanfare featuring Cajun inspired culinary delights, a lively parade with new festive characters, multicoloured beads, an authentic brass band playing live and spirited entertainment offerings for the entire family. Mardi Gras is included with daily park admission. Continue reading →
Celebrating its tenth anniversary, Busch Gardens Christmas Town returns as the longest holiday celebration in the Tampa Bay area offering brand new experiences to celebrate the holidays and create memories to cherish for a lifetime.
Christmas Town joyfully bundles millions of twinkling lights, uplifting shows, iconic holiday light displays, culinary delights and award-winning attractions such Iron Gwazi every day from November 14 through to January 9. Running for 57 consecutive days, the beloved event is included with park admission.
Some of the all-new activities that make this year’s Christmas Town its biggest celebration yet include:
- New! Holiday in the Sky – The evening sky comes to life with a colourful display of festive fireworks while an added spectacular water fountain show dances to the rhythm of a reimagined soundtrack with classic holiday tunes. Holiday in the Sky will take place on the Festival Field on select event nights.
- New! A mesmerising and enchanting musical light and projection show will adorn the Serengeti Overlook building. Guests will not want to miss this spectacle, which will run daily every 15 minutes starting at 6 p.m.
- New! Christmas with the Celts – A wonderful combination of Christmas Carols and Irish dance will captivate guests with the spirited and energetic entertainment of Christmas with the Celts. The renowned group of vocalists, musicians and dancers will perform live at Stanleyville Theater’s stage Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from December 16 through to December 25.
- New! Land of the Sweets – At this sweet winter wonderland, guests will find the Sugar Plum ballerina stilt walker and her Cavalier soldier, the newest characters to join the Sugar Plum Princess in her magnificent new realm.
- New! Right in the heart of Jungala, guests will be in awe with a new 32-foot-tall Christmas tree surrounded by a red and white winter wonderland.
Continue reading →