Andy’s backyard welcomes more toys at Roundup Rodeo BBQ in Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. A unique collaboration between Walt Disney Imagineering, Disney Pixar Animation Studios and Walt Disney World Food & Beverage, this one-of-a-kind dining experience is the first “Toy Story” table service restaurant in the world.
Like all of Toy Story Land, Roundup Rodeo brings to life the stories, characters and heart from the award- winning Disney Pixar “Toy Story” films. It is a place where guests shrink to the size of toys and feel like they have stepped into a clever, whimsical world filled with beloved toys.
Welcome to the Rodeo!
Andy has created a new rodeo arena for all of his favorite toys, featuring game pieces and iconic “Toy Story” characters, stickers and more. Imagineers worked closely with Disney Pixar Animation Studios to bring the space to life, developing unique designs and artwork that can only be found in the restaurant. “We are thrilled to work with our partners at Disney Pixar Animation Studios to create this unforgettable dining experience that blends great food, storytelling and whimsy,” said Ben van Beusekom, senior artisan specialist, Walt Disney Imagineering. “A visit to this special place is a must for Toy Story fans who have come to love Andy and his toys as much as we do.”
When guests step into Roundup Rodeo BBQ, they become Andy’s honorary toys. Arriving in the dining room, they enter a scene depicting a toy rodeo in full swing and come face-to-face with life-size figures. Jessie and Trixie take the reins in the first dining space, while Bo Peep and her sheep command center stage in the second.
Absorbed in the action, guests are fully immersed in Andy’s imagination – and the world he has created.
Supper’s on! Offering the same menu at both lunch and dinner, Roundup Rodeo BBQ serves favorite barbecue-inspired fare in a family-style setting.
Begin your feast with tender, scratch-made cheddar biscuits accompanied by sweet pepper jelly.
- A variety of crisp salads, such as a refreshing tomato, cucumber and pickled red onion salad dressed perfectly in white balsamic vinaigrette, set the scene for the main course.
- Guests will enjoy delicious house-smoked meats, including fall-off-the-bone tender pork ribs, brisket smoked low-and-slow in-house and so much more. A robust plant-based menu is available as well, ensuring a meal for the whole family to enjoy.
- And what’s a picnic without sides? Choose from traditional favorites such as potato salad, baked beans or classic slaw, or opt for more adventurous selections like grilled corn-on-the-cob seasoned with a chili- lime spice blend and topped with cotija cheese, or fried pickles.
- For a sweet ending, dig into dreamy desserts inspired by everyone’s favorite picnic treat: pie!
- An assortment of craft cocktails and non-alcoholic beverages pay homage to classic backyard picnic beverages and the flavors of childhood, perfectly complementing every meal.
Dining reservations are required to experience Roundup Rodeo BBQ and can be made through the MyDisneyExperience app. Guests need both valid park admission and park reservations for Disney’s Hollywood Studios on the same date to dine. More information about Roundup Rodeo BBQ and planning a visit to Walt Disney World can be found on DisneyWorld.com.