The new Disney Park Pass reservation system has now been made available for Disney Passholders.
The new Disney Park Pass reservation system opened on 22 June for resort Guests and now is open for Disney Passholders.
You can see the Availability calendar HERE
It is being reported that TUI has announced cancellations of all flights to Florida from the UK and Ireland due to depart up to and including November 30 2020.
The reports state that TUI said: “The decision has been made following new health and safety measures implemented at Walt Disney World to ensure the safety of its guests.”
“These changes would significantly impact the holiday experience for many Tui customers who plan their magical and often once in a lifetime Florida holiday.” Continue reading
Walt Disney World Holiday Resort Packages are expected to go on sale today from 10am (EST). Previously the date announced was 28 June, however this seems to have been brought forward. disneyholidays.co.uk
For anyone looking to book a holiday with Walt Disney World for 2021 will be able to do so from today. We are not sure at this point if this will only be booking through the US site or if bookings will be able to be made through the UK site. Continue reading
As we reported earlier Disney has introduced a new theme park reservation system that will require guests to hold a reservation for the park they wish to visit on a particular day. Below we show a step by step guide as to how this new system will work.
Before we get to the steps it is important to know the following:
- The Park reservation system opens at 12pm BST on 22 June for resort guests, 26 June for Annual Passholders and 28 June for other existing ticket holders.
- Park reservations will be available through 26 September 2021.
- Reservations are limited and subject to availability and are not guaranteed until a reservation is finalised.
- Guests will be able to select one park per day; Park Hopping is temporarily unavailable.
- A park reservation must be made for each day of entry.
- If you have a multi-day ticket, you will be required to make a park reservation for each date of your visit.
- We highly recommend that you make your park reservation as soon as you complete your ticket purchase, as availability can change until the reservation is finalised.
- Disney Park Pass Availability Calendar Click HERE
If you try to purchase Disney Tickets beyond 13th September 2021 you will get a message stating that Disney tickets are not available for arrivals after 13th September 2021.
Apparently, Disney have told UK Travel Agents that they will not offer 7 day or 14 day park tickets beyond 13th September 2021. We recently reported that they have also been told that the new park reservation system will extend in to 2021. Continue reading