SeaWorld Orlando’s fan-favourite Latin festival is back as Viva La Música takes over the park during two unforgettable weekends, May 13-14 and May 20-21.
Park visitors can enjoy the sights, sounds, and flavours of this festival that includes red-hot local entertainment featuring salsa, bachata, reggaetón, and more. Discover authentic cuisine inspired by the colourful flavors of the Caribbean, Spain, and Central & South America. Celebrate Latin tradition with chef-curated dishes such as Mofongo, Arepas, Lomo Saltado, and more.
Incredible Live Musical Performances
Viva La Música is highlighted by a series of sensational live concerts that will have you dancing out of your seat. The party will not stop once these award-winning musicians take the stage. In addition, guests can experience local, Latin performances and family-friendly cultural activities throughout the park. The headline concert lineup includes:
- May 13, Rey Ruiz (2:00 p.m. & 5:00 p.m. at Nautilus Theater)
- May 14, Grupo Mania (2:00 p.m. & 5:00 p.m. at Nautilus Theater)
- May 20, Jon Secada (2:00 p.m. & 5:00 p.m. at Nautilus Theater)
- May 21, Melina Leon (2:00 p.m. & 5:00 p.m. at Nautilus Theater)
Fiery Flavours All Weekend Long
In addition to amazing live concerts, the festival includes five ALL-NEW limited-time Viva La Música food and drink huts where guests can savour authentic, Latin-inspired drinks and dishes curated to select countries, such as:
- ALL- NEW Bacalaitos- deep fried cod fritters with fermented spicy aioli and micro cilantro
- ALL- NEW Arepas de Pabellon- Traditional homemade arepa, sweet plantain, carne mechada, black beans, salsa tartara
- ALL-NEW Papa a la Huancaina- Peruvian cheese sauce served a top Yukon gold potato
- ALL- NEW Pisco Sour- Pisco, lemon and lime juice, simple syrup
- ALL-NEW 21SEEDS Tequila Tasting- 21Seeds is known for their unique flavour-infused tequilas. This women-led distillery creates fresh and natural flavouring using cucumbers, jalapenos, oranges and more to each of their unique tequila selections.