Family Fun Fills Sesame Street Land at SeaWorld Orlando with the Return of Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend and Elmo and Julia’s Birthday Celebrations
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend in Sesame Street Land is scheduled for January 21 & 22, included with park admission
- Celebrate Elmo and Julia’s birthdays in the park January 24 – February 3
- Fun-filled weekend with hands-on activities and character photo opportunities
- NEW furry friends will visit during Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend for a limited time
- Kids can complete special tasks and earn badges to become part of the Everyday Heroes Club
ALL-NEW Sesame Street Friends Arrive during Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend
Some ALL-NEW Sesame Street friends are visiting just for Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend at Sesame Street Land at SeaWorld Orlando. Baby Bear, Honker, and Dinger will join the fun. Guests will see them walking around Sesame Street Land at SeaWorld Orlando, can say hello, and take photos with these characters who are visiting for a limited time.
Elmo & Julia’s Birthday Celebrations
In addition to Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend, there are two exciting birthdays in January and February! Guests can celebrate Julia’s birthday on January 24th in Sesame Street Land with a special storytime and photo opportunities with Julia. The party continues with Elmo’s Birthday Celebration, taking place daily between January 28 – February 3, included with park admission. Guests can take part in meet-and-greets, a family-friendly DJ dance party, photo opportunities with Elmo and friends, and more surprises in select locations around Sesame Street Land at SeaWorld, including:
- Elmo’s Birthday Storytime: Elmo has an incredibly special story to tell for his birthday, and he wants to share it with all of his friends! Guests can keep an eye out for his float throughout the day and find a spot to listen nearby.
- Scavenger Hunt: There are so many places around Sesame Street Land for Elmo’s pet goldfish, Dorothy, to hide. Families will have fun finding her in a special scavenger hunt!