Hasbro has released a new version of Disney Villains Monopoly that will bring out the villainous side of you as you scheme and plot your way to victory.
In this new edition you can elect to play as one of six different Disney Villains. The Evil Queen from ‘Snow white’ or Maleficent from ‘Sleeping Beauty’ might be popular choices, or how about playing, Cruella de Vil from ‘101 Dalmations’, Scar from ‘The Lion King’, Jfar from ‘Aladdin’ or Hook from ‘Peter Pan.
Hasbro has previously released a Villains edition but this one has been reworked to be more interactive and includes some twists to keep you entertained. You are encouraged to be ruthless and compete to see is the most evil of all. Players must buy and sell Villain Contracts instead of property, and the more villains a player hires, the more money they can collect.
You’ll need to choose your villain carefully as each villain comes with a dedicated power that can be activated during gameplay if a player has acquired the ‘Flames of Power’ ring. When players pass GO they can put the Flames of Power ring on their token and use the special ability shown on their character’s Power card.
- Cruella: Whenever you pass or land on the same space as another player, steal 1 coin from them.
- Evil Queen: Whenever a player lands on a Poison Apple space, steal 1 coin from any player.
- Hook: At any time, if you don’t like your roll, you may reroll. You must then use your second roll.
- Jafar: Whenever you land on the same space as another player, steal 5 coins from them.
- Maleficent: Whenever a player lands on a Chance space, steal 1 coin from any player
- Scar: Whenever another player rolls a 6, steal 1 coin from them.