After initially reopening on 18th June Hong Kong Disneyland had to close again a month later on 15th July, due to rising cases of Covid-19, (details here), Disney has now announced the new reopening date.
We’re pleased to share that today Hong Kong Disneyland announced that it will officially reopen on September 25, 2020!
In alignment with the latest guidance from health and government authorities, the resort will continue its measured approach with health and safety measures implemented as a top priority, including capacity control, health screenings, temperature checks, requiring face masks, social distancing, and increased cleaning and disinfecting.
We thank all of our Cast Members for their dedication efforts in preparation for our reopening, and we hope to see you real soon!
- Hong Kong Disneyland Park will officially reopen on Sep 25, 2020 with reduced capacity, health and safety measures and a visit reservation system for all guests. All guests entering the park are required to undergo temperature screening and wear face masks.
- During the initial reopening stage, the park will be closed on Tuesdays and Thursdays, (except public holidays and designated days) until further notice.
- All guests are required to reserve their visit beginning 7 days prior to arrival. Magic Access members may reserve 1 day in advance, beginning from Sep 22. Reservations for other guests will begin at 12 p.m. on Sep 23.
- Social distancing measures will be implemented. Character experiences will be adjusted to avoid close interaction. Indoor live performances will be suspended.
- Special arrangement will be provided for unused park tickets, date-specific products, hotel bookings and Magic Access memberships.