When Disney opens its Walt Disney World theme parks starting later this week, there will be a requirement for guests to wear face masks throughout the park. However Disney has allocated some mask free zones.
Guests can visit the following areas where they will be able to rest and enjoy some relaxing downtime without the requirement to wear a face mask.
- Tomorrowland Terrace (Tomorrowland)
- Golden Oak Outpost (Frontierland)
- Pete’s Silly Sideshow (Fantasyland)
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Upcountry Landing (Asia, Across from UP! A Great Bird Adventure)
- Pizzafari (Discovery Island)
- Between Mission: Space and Test Track (Future World East)
- Akershus Royal Banquet Hall (Norway Pavilion, World Showcase)
- Yorkshire County Fish Shop – Outdoor seating (UK Pavilion, World Showcase)
Disney Hollywood Studios
- Star Wars Launch Bay (Animation Courtyard)
- Near Rise of the Resistance (Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge)